Thursday, March 14, 2013

Springing Forward

I hope all of you had a smooth transition this past Saturday from Standard Time to Daylight Savings time. For me, this time of the year is bittersweet. After I get over that hour of lost sleep, I really enjoy all the extra sunshine!


Okay, I'll admit it. I'm not a photographer, but who can resist this much sun?!

We've had a perfect start to this beautiful time of year in the Southeast with abundant sun and warming temperatures. Many students, including those at Mississippi State, are enjoying their Spring Break in the sun after several weeks of rainy, cold, and temperamental weather patterns.


For the next few days, I expect it to stay that way too. Rain chances don't return until Sunday, so get out there and enjoy it while it lasts!

--Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment